TOOGONEXION & TOOGOZONE, THE 2.0 e-VOYAGE
Our vision of bespoke tourism, part two
Reminder : our vision of bespoke tourism, part one
Toogo, the life changing all-in-one
Let us consider a tour operator that works at 70 destinations, with 70 different receptive operators or “DMCs” (Destination Management Companies).
20 of these are not equipped with Toogo.
Everything is done manually: trip sheet texts and photos in word-PDF, quotation calculations in Excel, opening Outlook, attaching a file, sending.
The 50 others are equipped with Toogo.
Everything is automated: instant creation of complete multimedia and interactive trip sheets, a check function, sending emails.
The destination management company saves time, assures quality and reliability; the tour operator is pleased as it also shares in these benefits.
Toogonexion, the exponential effect
Let us imagine now that the tour operator is also equipped with Toogo, as a hybrid version that:
- both stores the trips belonging to the 20 DMCs who work in the traditional way in classic format
- and is connected with the 50 DMCs using Toogo.
We can estimate that each of the 50 DMCs has in its database approximately a thousand products: nights at hotels, meals at restaurants, guide services, transport services, site entrance fees, excursions, etc…
By connecting to them, the tour operator then has 1.000 products x 50 receptive agents at its disposition, that is…
- in several languages
- each associated with a description, a cost, images and a geolocalization point all updated in real-time
- available online in the TOs system
- instantly, with no data-gathering or entry
An amazing treasure chest filled with Lego that the TO can piece together at will to create an infinity of trips.
An e-voyage 2.0 hyper network, helpful, powerful and in the spirit of the times.
Toogozone, the final flourish
To carry the idea through to the very end of its development, nothing remains but to put all of this online!
In Toogozone, an interactive and multimedia website, the user can then:
- select and assemble products at will
- generate a trip sheet that is automatically associated with the corresponding quotation
- print documents (travel book, trip sheet, voucher…) according to the templates chosen
- add / edit as many elements and options as liked
In short, the user can construct a made-to-measure trip from A to Z from their computer.
Bespoke travel has never been so simple.
As for the future, your task is not to foresee it, but to enable it.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry