TOOGONET is a software engineering services company that is developing Toogo, a web application designed for receptive operators / DMCs, travel agencies and tour operators.
This SaaS solution includes: trip building, quotations, sales & marketing CRM, bookings & logistics, finances, CMS, document creation (information sheets & travel books, price lists, vouchers, invoices…).
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal to access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his computer.
The cookies used on this website do not collect personal user data (names, address or bank details), and NEVER will.
By using this site, you agree with this Cookies Policy.
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data on you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be carried out by communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to be able to click on buttons of type Like or Share.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
• Find more information about the Firefox browser here: Mozilla Firefox
• Find more information about the Chrome browser here: Google Chrome
• Find more information about the Explorer browser here: Internet Explorer
• Find more information about the Safari browser here: Safari
• Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from these you must perform your right to removal or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the company stores the cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share these with third parties, except in cases where this would be needed for system operation or when required by law. According to Google, IP adresses are not saved. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. For more information about the use Google gives to cookies, please find this other link.
• For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us via the contact section of the website.